11.09.2007

One Way I Don't Want To Go

If I had a choice as to how I could die, I would choose a Vito Corleone exit. Old man playing with my grandson and then BAM! Heart attack. The best part; having that orange in my mouth trying to scare the little bastard. You see, I enjoy scaring people (probably a little too much), so it would only be fitting that instead of me giving someone else a heart attack, I give myself one.

Gabriel Gonzales-Ferrer, 24, of Orange was killed Wednesday after getting pulled into a wood chipper. Yeah, Fargo-esque, except it was the wood chipper that killed Gabriel. I don't know how the hell you fall into a wood chipper. My guess is that his clothing got caught on a branch or he reached in for some reason and... The worst part of all this is that the cop they interviewed on the news gave a little smirk when interviewed. Come on! It's not a joke unless it's on a late-night talk show and we all know that nobody's writing any material right now. People! Be careful! Wood chippers have been blamed for 3 deaths a year here in the USA.

No comments: